Friday, February 18, 2011

Homeschool...it's not so bad. (at least this week)

Here are some things I love about Homeschool:

Doing his reading work in the fort
Teaching Amelia to read "ot" words
I love the freedom it provides.  I love that we get our work done, but on our own schedule.  I love that Seth is teaching Amelia the things he is learning.  I love that he is LEARNING and having so much fun doing it.

I love that this week, it is working.  I know next week it might not, but this week, I am loving it.

:::

Thank you so much for all of your comments and emails about my lonely post.  It always amazes me how many of us feel the same way.  How often we feel so isolated, yet if we just look around and vocalize our feelings, we find others who are in the same boat.

Thank you all for loving me and reminding me that I am SO not alone.


*Remember to go enter to win a pampering package from Kleenex!!

3 comments:

Tamsyn Spackman said...

What a cool big brother! I'm glad that you're feeling a little better. I didn't even know you had moved until I found your blog. At least you missed the last blizzard here in Logan.

Heather of the EO said...

I'm glad it was a good week, my friend. The way you plug along and gain perspective and try and try again is so inspiring. You don't claim to be perfect and you admit when it's hard and that's one of my favorite things about you.

xoxo

Steph said...

I am so glad it is a good week. I am not sure I could do it. That pictures of all the kids backs? sooooo cute.