Thursday, November 4, 2010

Amelia has been begging me for WEEKS to get out the Christmas books.  I put them away and we rotate through books, we have that many.  It is a special treat to get out new books, and I love when we do.

So, today I decided to finally give in and get the books for her.  As she is sitting upstairs engrossed in Curious George's Christmas, I realized I have yet to post any pictures of my kiddos on Halloween!!  ACK!

So, here they are...


The VERY Grouchy Ladybug

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

Mama and her girlies

That is Libby's smile.  I am not even kidding.  Cracks me up like no other!







Now that I have finally posted my Halloween photos, I can start thinking about Thanksgiving, Christmas and that little thing called moving :)

**Side Note.  Hiccup had  some very AWESOME boot covers that his Mother made for him.  They were fabulous, but he decided that since the elastic that held them onto the bottom of his shoes had broken he would throw them away.  In the kitchen garbage can.  On top of old chili.  stinker.

**Another Side Note.  If you have seen the movie, How to Train Your Dragon, and your kids liked it, you really  must get the chapter books to read.  We have completed all 7 and they are the favorite books of everyone in my home.  Each book is about 20ish chapters and so fun to read aloud.

No comments: