Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Paint, Perfect, Pack

I am up to my elbows in this house right now.  At night when my head finally hits the pillow, I can't imagine getting up in the morning and doing it all over again.

We are painting (ok, Jeremy is painting, I am entertaining the girls), getting our kitchen redone (by us Ok, Jeremy again), removing my children's "artwork" from my bricks on the house, and packing, packing and packing.

It doesn't feel real that we are leaving this sweet home we love so much.  But we are, and now my task is to make it look as appealing as possible to someone else.

So, we paint, update, and pack away a lot of our belongings to make it look more like a model home and less like our home.

I really am excited to see what is in store for us in Austin.  I am excited to get started on the next part of our journey.

But right now, I have to focus on what I am doing here, and that is painting, perfecting and packing.

No comments: