Wednesday, January 27, 2010

These Children

I wanted to share this email I got this week.  This is from my friend, Shelley, who works with the children in our church.

Kim,
I have to tell you what your 2 cuties said during Sharing Time yesterday. I was talking about Jesus blessing the Nephite children and how he held them on his lap. I said that Jesus had probably given each of the children a hug, then I asked the Primary kids, "If you had been there and Jesus had given you a hug, what would you want to give him?" Some of the kids said they would give Jesus a hug. Amelia said, "I would draw a picture of myself and give it to Jesus." Seth (being Seth) said, "i would give him a light saber!" They crack me up! Thanks for sharing them with me!

Oh man, my kids are just the funniest.  I have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing.  I am so very blessed.

No comments: