Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Boardin' Boys

Last night my boys went snowboarding.  They did this last year and had such a fabulous time.  It is great for the girls because we get to have our "girls night" and the boys get to go and have fun with each other.


My "fierce" little man


They are ready man.

Jeremy and Seth went to dinner at Fredrico's, a local pizza place, then up to Beaver for snowboarding.  They got home at 10 pm and had a FANTASTIC time!!!  Seth was so tired, but just couldn't stop talking about all the fun he had.

Amelia, Libby and I went to Pier 49 Pizza and got a veggie gluten-free pizza.  Pretty yummy, but way too small for the cost.  Anyway, we then went home and ate brownies and ice cream and watched a Strawberry Shortcake movie.  Oh, and we can't forget the painting of Amelia's fingernails and toes.  It is the highlight of girls night for Amelia!


 

It was a great night and I can't wait to do it again.  My kids love it and so do Jeremy and I.  Next up, Mom and Seth time and Daddy and girls time.  Love this parenting gig.

No comments: