Friday, July 31, 2009

Home Again

I am home. I am exhausted. I am loving being in my own space again. My sweet girl (Amelia) is sick. My sweet boy is begging for my attention. My baby is making a mess. Yep, things are back to normal.

I have so much going on in my mind right now. So many thoughts swirling. Blogher was a great event, I had a great time and learned a lot. I am working on a post in my head about all that I learned. I think more than learning anything about blogging, I learned a lot about myself. It's coming, promise.

I have at least one or two hundred business cards to go through, thoughts about swag (ugh), peole I want to contact, bills to pay, phone calls to return, the list goes on.

But for now, I am going to go and snuggle my sick girl, play with my baby and give that boy the attention he needs.

Have a great weekend friends, I'll see you on Monday.

7 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Hope she gets feeling better soon. I can't wait to hear what you learned!

Heather of the EO said...

You're such a good mom. Just sayin'. Love you.

kmfm said...

awe...hope amelia is feeling better soon. welcome back

UPrinting said...

Hope you have a great weekend as well, and get some rest and quality time with your family. Hope your little girl feels better soon. Thanks!

Abe Saves said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Hope Amelia gets feeling better soon.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I hope all is well. Is it weird that I miss you?

Steph