Friday, January 30, 2009

Playing

Today was a day of playing. The sun came out and shone in full force. It warmed up to mid-30's (downright balmy in my neck of the woods) and we played with good friends. The kids played so well together today, Libby took a good nap and I was able to play with my new camera. Here are a couple shots I took of Miss Amelia today. It seems as though I wasn't the only one missing the sun. The kids played in the sunshine for a good 2 hours today. It was so nice.


I'll be back in the morning to choose a winner from Mondays giveaway! So, if you haven't entered yet, DO IT!

Thank you for all of your warm wishes and thoughts. They meant the world to me.

2 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

Hi,It's Michelle James' mommy. I am so so so sorry to hear about your loss. I am glad we have some time under our belts. Time heals the wound, but the wound is not ever to be fully healed. Keep in touch. Much love. Are you part of our ngel blog? It is dedicated to bereaved mommas & poppas. Let me know if you want an invite. It's private so the most raw feelings can be shared w/o feeling judged. Much love.
Michelle

CC said...

Huzzah for sun!!!