It's here again!!! The Bloggy Giveaway Carnival! I truly love this carnival, it is SO much fun!!! Not only do you get to enter to win some amazing giveaways, but you get to find some great new blogs! WAHOO!
I have a great giveaway for you this time. The company Good For The Kids has generously donated a $30 gift certificate to use in their store however you see fit!
This store is amazing! Their motto is Nurture, Create, Engage. How fantastic is that? I love that they inspire parents to get involved with their children and their play. From baby toys, to preschooler toys, shoes, blankies, bottles, sippy cups and pacifiers...they've got it all!
And, they don't just have items for the kids. They have some beautiful Swarovski Crystal necklaces for Mom and personalized stamps also!
This store truly has it all. And now you can too!
You want to know how to enter the contest? Ok!
1. Go over to the store and look around. Come back and tell me what your favorite item is. If you don't tell me what your favorite item is, and what category it is from, you won't win.
2. Tweet about the contest.
3. Blog about the contest with a link back to me and the store.
4. Subscribe to my RSS feed or Email updates.
5. Follow my blog.
6. Favorite me on Technocrati
7. Stumble this.
8. Kirtsy this.
9. Follow me on Twitter
10. Make me a chocolate cake.
Ok, so you have 10 possible entries here. Oh, and you can enter everyday. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
I will choose a winner at random on Saturday morning, January 31 and notify them by email. So, if your email account is not linked to your comment in some way, you will be disqualified and I will find another winner.