Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yea for Babywearing!

I adore wearing my baby, we've established this, right? Well, how about this? I adore nursing my baby in the sling and being able to eat my dinner at the same time! Yep, I'm a woman of talents, it's true.

The other night, I was trying desperately to eat my dinner and finish before 8:00pm (we started at about 6ish). This doesn't happen very often, as I have children that are wanting more food, less food, throwing food, not eating food, running away from their food, wanting to nurse...you get the idea.

So, when Libby started crying and wanting to nurse, I put on the sling, popped her in and got her nursing. This took care of one of the issues I was having. I was then able to eat my dinner, get Seth or Amelia (or both) more of whatever they are wanting, clean up the water that spilled, and nurse the babe. Oh it was bliss. AND! I finished eating before bedtime!!! WAHOO!!!

Look Ma! No Hands!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Do you??? Go check out my shop and get your own sling!!! I do custom orders, and by Saturday, will have some ready done ones for you to choose from!!!

Ok, you also know I'm a bit of a contest ho...I love the contests!!! Here is one for the babywearers out there!! It's for a Beco Carrier. I've always wanted to try one of these. Thrifty and Chic Mom is giving one away to a lucky, lucky winner. Go check it out!!!

2 comments:

Mama bee said...

Hooray for hands-free nursing!

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could have figured out my ringsling from the start. I am envious. I never really figured out nursing in a carrier. But oh how I love my carrier and how wonderful that you got/get it. :) Hands free nursing - AWESOME!