Thursday, January 6, 2011

And, We're Back.

Hello friends!!

I am officially back.

We are moved, slightly unpacked, and kind of adjusting to life in Texas.

We are loving the warm weather, it has been in the 60's and 70's this whole week.  My kids can't get outside enough and I can't stand to be inside either.  It is JANUARY people, and they were outside barefoot today!!!  BAREFOOT!

Despite a few snafus, lost boxes of food and kitchen supplies, a filthy house to move into, no hot water for a couple of days, and terrible water pressure in my bathroom....we have a cute rental house and it will work just fine for us.

We are blessed.  Jeremy has a fabulous job.  We had a safe journey.  We are together.  And, as I keep reminding myself, that is what matters.  Not the negative things that have transpired, but all of the positive.

So, while we are adjusting to this new life, I will keep remembering how lucky I am to have such a blessed and wonderful life.

*Oh, and since I have over 1000 new posts in my Google Reader, if you have something I really should read, please leave me a link.  I have to hit "mark all read" and just start from scratch.  But I do want to know what you all have been up to in my absence!!!

No comments: