Friday, October 1, 2010

This and That

Things are looking up.  I can't give details yet, but a move might be on the horizon sooner than later, YAY! and boo :(

I am keeping busy sewing Halloween costumes for my kidlets.  Seth is going to be Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third from How to Train Your Dragon (the books, not the movie), Amelia is Dorothy and Libby will be Little Red Riding Hood.  Luckily that makes it one less costume I have to sew since Amelia wore that two years ago.
Oh she was SO small!!!

My good friend, Elaine, is been hosting some great giveaways on her blog for her daughter's 1st birthday.  I donated a dress to the giveaway, so you should go check it out today!!!

The leaves are changing colors in my Mountains, so we are going to go take pictures this weekend and enjoy them.

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments: