Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Fun

One of our favorite fall activities is going to the Pumpkin Walk near our home.  There is a theme every year and each scene reflects that theme.

It is so fun to go and see what people can come up with using pumpkins, squashes, gourds and other goods out of the garden!

This year, the Young Women I work with at Church made a scene.  They chose the Smurfs, which is funny since none of them have ever even seen it! (I KNOW!)

I think they did a great job though...


If you can't tell, Gargamel is in the back, and we have Brainy, Hefty (kind of leaning forward between Seth and Amelia), Azreal, Smurfette and Papa Smurf.  Oh, and we can't forget the mushroom house! 

The kids liked this scene...but it wasn't their favorite.


How can I compete with How to Train Your Dragon?  Yeah, I can't.

We had such a good time and will miss this tradition.  We're excited to see what kinds of traditions we will start in Austin!








I am positive if it includes pumpkins and cutouts in which to put your face....they will be as thrilled as can be!

No comments: