Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whilrwind

One week ago today I was going to Museums, riding the subway, eating donuts, riding the train and coming home.

The last week has been a whirlwind.  I keep waiting for things to slow down and give me the opportunity to share my trip to New York.

But time is elusive, and there is just no extra.

Seth starts school next week, I start homeschool with Amelia next week, we have dance lessons and gymnastics (for Amelia and Seth), and I am trying desperately to organize my life.

You see, I am terribly unorganized.  I find it hilarious that I am speaking at Type A Mom, because I am more of the Type C for Chaos Mom!!!  But, I am trying.  I will keep you updated with what I am doing so maybe if there are any of you who are like me, I can help you out.

So, I am so sorry there have been no pictures or posts about New York and the fabulous time I had.  I have a lot, and it was fabulous.

But right now, I am stuck in the whirlwind of Mommyhood, beginning of school, and life.  And really, that is just fine with me.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have some books to read to a darling almost 2 year old *gasp*.

No comments: