Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Little Man

Dear Bubs,

Happy Birthday little man!  I can't believe it has been 6 years since you came into our lives and began to heal our broken hearts.

I don't think you will ever fully understand all you mean to me.  As you sleep in the room next to where I am right now, I want to go in there and snuggle up to you.  I want to whisper promises and wishes into your ear.  I want to smell your sweet little boy smell and snuggle you to bits because I know it won't last for long.


You are already getting ready to go into 1st Grade.  You love to be independent and get "lost" in the grocery store.  You adore being the oldest (although you always say you are the oldest on earth) and are so good at it.  You are such a good big brother and your sisters adore you.


I love watching you grow.  Watching your brain work as you figure out new things.  I love how you absorb everything you read and learn, you are a little sponge and fill yourself with goodness.

You are so kind to other kids.  I have really enjoyed watching you come out of your shell this last year and start to embrace other children as your friends.  I appreciate so much that you always include Amelia in your games when your friends come over. 

You have so much to offer this world, so much to teach, so much to learn.  I can't wait to be here with you every step of the way.

I love you to the moon and back baby.

Love,
Mama

**Want to read a great birth story?  Go read Seth's.  It was amazing and I am forever changed by this little boy who filled my arms after a long 10 months.

No comments: