Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brothers

Everyday I hear the same thing, "Mom, I really just want a brother".  I know he does, and I want him to have a brother.  But I am not ready yet.  I am trying so hard to get my body back, 4 babies in 5 1/2 years has really done a number on me...and my abs.


But, I can't stop thinking about that brother.  The one he wants to play Star Wars with, the one he wants to ride bikes with.  He sees his friends who have brothers close in age and he wants that.  I can't explain to him that even if he does get a brother he will be much younger, it doesn't matter to him.  He just wants a brother, now.

He will have to wait.  It will be a lesson in patience. He will be just fine waiting for a brother. But I think even if he never gets that brother...he will be just fine. 


Please visit me over here today also as I have written about Breast Cancer and how we can help find a cure.

No comments: