Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow

I don't know why it always surprises me when I hit a chord with you all.  When I write about my struggles and so many of you commiserate.  We are human.  We struggle.  Why do we so often do it alone?

I think a lot of it goes back to what I wrote about yesterday, fear of failure.  We don't need to be afraid anymore.  Together we can do this.

I was pleasantly surprised how many of you wanted the same things I do.  Wanting to be better, wanting to change, and afraid to do it.

No more my dear ones.  Starting now, we will band together.  Mondays are going to be my weigh-in day and the day I will talk about fitness.  Share this journey with me will you? 

Whatever you are doing, mix it up.  If you are already going to the gym, add something new to your routine.  If you need to eat better, do it.  If you haven't been to the gym in a long time (you know who you are!), GO!  Let's work together.

I am also going to be joining in with my sisters at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.  I have it on good authority that a new challenge is starting on Wednesday.  So, join me will you?

Who is in????  Come on!!!!!

No comments: