Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wow.

Is it already Thursday?!?! Summertime + my kids = not much time for anything fun like blogging!

Amelia had a fantastic Princess birthday. She began the festivities by sleeping in (until 7:45!) and then opening presents.


She was pretty stinking excited about that sleeping bag from her brother. But, that excitement was NOTHING in comparison to the dress my Mother-in-Law made for her.


Yep, a real live princess dress. She wore it all day on her birthday and most of the day yesterday. The girl LOVES it!

After a breakfast of Mama made scones, then swimming lessons, then a mozzarella sandwich, she was ready to PLAY. She and I were Princesses and Seth was our brave Knight. It was awesome. Then again, so is she.


The Bike Amelia is riding in the top picture? The best thing we have ever bought. Seriously, this thing rocks!!! It is called a Boot Scoot and has no pedals. It teaches kids balance and I will tell you what, it is the only way to go! I wish we had found it before we got Seth hooked on training wheels. If you are going to be getting a bike for your little ones, check out Boot Scoot Bikes!

5 comments:

Mama bee said...

Your bike link is broken - I think it needs to be www.bootscootbikes.com. What a clever idea though! I'm intrigued.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about being busy in the summer! What a fun bike! I love the looks of it!

taysmommy said...

cool pics! Love the princess dress!

Heather of the EO said...

Cool bike. What a great idea...

And what a happy little sweet Birthday girl!!!

Summer really is nuts, so hard to keep up with everything. But so worth it for the fun in the sun.

Unknown said...

Awww I love that last picture...too cute.