Thursday, June 11, 2009

To Do

  • Clean the kitchen
  • Do another layer of papier mache on the Death Star pinata
  • sweep and mop (mostly because of the above)
  • laundry, laundry, laundry
  • play light sabers
  • finish dresses for Steph
  • go to the post office to mail those cute dresses
  • take Libby to the audiologist (still hasn't passed her newborn hearing screening)
  • retrieve 562,153 things from Libby's mouth (yes Sarah, it is better than 562,154!!)
That's just a little of my list. Fun no? Some of those things will happen, some won't. I am trying to be a little more laid back with my lists and realize that if things don't get done because I am too busy making cookies and playing with my kids that it is ok.

It is a rainy, chilly day here so I think that cookie and fort making are in order, don't you?

9 comments:

Beck said...

Today, I am going to clean out my fridge to try and find the Mystery Stink. Lucky me, eh?

nicole said...

Mmmm . . . cookies.

Kalli said...

I have to restrain myself from od'ing on cookie dough when I make cookies but it just always sounds so good to me.

I can't wait until my nub is big enough to make forts, I loved doing that when I was a kidlet.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

On the up side: retrieving 562,153 things from her mouth is better than 562,154 things, right?

I mean, please? Right? Come on, give an expecting mom some hope!

KiwiLog said...

Cookies and fort-making, sounds like a pretty nice rainy day!

Mama bee said...

Totally cookie making weather. I'd be sewing if it weren't for more pressing things like this infernal thesis.

Corinne Cunningham said...

Our day was much the same, only we made muffins, not cookies... otherwise lots of playing, and not as much laundry as there "should" have been ;)

Rissa said...

I cannot WAIT to see how Ivy's dresses turn out!!!!

Laura Marchant said...

You just made me feel very unproductive today, lol.