- Tip Junkie is having a PARTY June 15-19. On the first day I will be giving away 2 pillowcase dresses!! Be sure to go over there and enter to win all of the amazing giveaways!!
- You may have noticed over in the left bar a new button for Crocs. Y'all know I LOVE my Crocs and now I've signed up to be an affiliate for them. So, if you're going to buy some, help a sister out and do it through my blog.
Free Shipping On All Flip Flops for the Entire Month of June! Use code flipflop at checkout.
- I finished my cute new skirt. The zipper is still a bit wonky, but it works. See?
- I know you all love my pictures that Shelly Geller did, so go on over and comment on that blog. When there are 25 comments on my pictures, I'll get a free 8x10! Yipee!!!
- I won a great dress pattern over here and I can't wait to start making these for my girlies!!
- To whoever bought an Ergo through the link on my site -- THANK YOU!!! I wish I could thank you in person, but I don't know who you are. I am sure you will love it!
- My cute boy started Tee Ball on Monday and I am his coach. It was really funny. Ten 5 and 6 year olds all diving for the ball at the same time. Oh, and a coach who really doesn't know much about what she's doing and 9 Dads more than willing to coach from the sidelines. Great fun! We'll be doing this every Monday and Wednesday this month. It's awesome!
- Libby growls while she crawls around. It makes me laugh.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
This and That
This is going to be one of those fantastic random posts that I know you all love so much.