Thursday, May 28, 2009

What I'm Loving...

I did this in the fall, and it's time again. The things I am LOVING right now.

As you know, I am going to BlogHer in July. I have been thinking a lot about what I am going to wear. I am making myself a couple of the A-Line Skirt by Amy Butler for sure.


Last night though, I saw this adorable skirt on the girl who does my hair. Her Mom made it for her and she called me today with the pattern number. I am going to Joann's tonight to buy it.


Ok, so skirts, check. Now I need some cute tops. I have an aversion to sewing sleeves, at least set in sleeves. So, I need to find myself some really cute tops that will look good with my skirts.

I went to DownEast the other day and got a really cute one, which of course isn't on their website, but here are some others that I love.


Ok, so now that I have skirts and shirts taken care of, SHOES. Any of you who know me know that I love my Crocs. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Now I know a lot of you fashionistas out there cringe when I say Crocs. Well, you haven't seen their new Women's line then. Oh.my.gosh. Here are a couple that I am drooling over.


These are the Cyprus shoes. Aren't they just the best? And, they come in 7 different colors!!! LOVE THEM!These are the Rio Sandals. I really can't decide which ones of these are my favorites. It is between the Cyprus and Rio. I love them oh so much. I may have to get both pairs! Who am I kidding, I have no money, so I will just drool over them!

What else am I loving right now? Besides the beautiful weather and my silly children?? Watermelon. I think I ate an entire watermelon by myself the other day. Oh man it was so good!

Saturday mornings at the Gardener's Market and fresh greens from local farmers, yeah, that's the best.

I bought 5 sunsugar tomato plants this summer. I can not WAIT for these babies to be ripe to eat. They are the best and my kids eat them like candy.


How about you, what are you loving right now??

8 comments:

Mama bee said...

Is the Simplicity skirt elastic-waist? Hmmm. Let me know how the pattern works for you - I may need to copycat you and make one for me! I'm all about the elastic or drawstring waist skirts while I'm preggers, but feel like my no-pattern, winging-it skirt isn't quite what I want.

Oh, and I'm loving rhubarb soda. How have I lived 27 years and never tried it before? Super easy and OMG delicious. Care to guess what I will be living on the next few weeks? ;-)

CC said...

I especially love those top skirts. Cute! If only I wore skirts.......

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love those!! What size shoes do you wear by the way?

* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
* said...

mmm, I'm loving my still-new Chacos sandals (from REI). The footbed wears like a Dansko yet they're made more like a Teva but way better. And if they fall apart, they can be fixed again/recyled. How sweet is that?

I'm loving skirts, too, for the hot summer months ahead, and 2 piece swim suits -- I got 2 from Shade & Modbe this year that I love. I pair them w/ a Target bottom I found last yr (green eyelet fabric) that is hip. To me at least. ;)

Michelle Arnett said...

I am loving watching my zuchini , yellow squash, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, basil, cilantro, sugar snap peas grow. I LOVE gardening. This is my second attempt hopefully better than my first! I am also loving that I am going to be meeting your sweet family in a few minutes to take your pictures!

Laura Marchant said...

Ok, help! I am going to BlogHer this year for the first time tell me, is it like a huge fashion show? What do people wear? Dressy? Casual? Ahhhhhh! The stress of an outfit, lol.

Erin said...

I love that second skirt, with the pleat in the front! I wish I was going to BlogHer to see all of the cute clothes you'll be wearing.