Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gratitude Sunday :: Easter Edition

Today, as I sit here nursing my babe, I have so much to be grateful for. This morning we were laying in bed with the 3 hooligans. Seth was bugging Jeremy and he was getting irritated with him. I laid there and said, "Hey Jer? How much would you give to have Emma doing that right now?". He grabbed Seth and snuggled him. Sometimes that is all it takes. All it takes to turn our thinking around and realize again how blessed and lucky we are.

Easter is always a very special day in our house. We don't do the Easter Bunny anymore because we didn't like how it took over Easter. Today, we think about our Savior and all He did for us. We think about how so many years ago, he was Resurrected. We think about how, because of the Atonement and Resurrection we will be with Emma again. We think about how blessed and lucky we are to have an eternal family.

Today, I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He died for all of us. I know that He lives. I know that through Him, we can each return to live with our Father in Heaven and our families forever. I know that families are forever and that I will see my sweet girl again someday.

I add my testimony to the numerous given that He LIVES. Because of this day so many years ago, we will all live.

Happy Easter my friends.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is a beautiful reminder. Thanks.

Becky said...

Thanks for that beautiful testimony. I hope your Easter was a good one.

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

I ♥ your blog!

~motherboard