Friday, March 6, 2009

Give it to Me.

I'm exhausted. My medicine ran out early in the week and Walgreens Perscription Mail hasn't sent me my new ones yet. So, my thyroid is all sorts of whacked out and so is my brain. I am exhausted. I can barely think straight. I feel like I'm pregnant but know I am not. Just exhausted.

So, to help combat my irritation at little things (and little children), my darling husband has ordered me to "sit down" while he finishes making dinner and cleaning up the kitchen. No, you can't have him, he's all mine.

While I sit here, I have decided to participate in Lolli's Give Me Your Best Shot. This is a great opportunity to share my favorite photo I took this week.

Photobucket

I love this photo so much. It is way cropped just to her face. The sun was shining on Monday morning and the children and I took the opportunity to play outside for a bit before taking Seth to school. Amelia was loving being in her swing again after the long cold winter.


I am not sure what she was looking at here, but I love the way the sun shines on her hair, and the wind and well, everything.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Kim, I am so sorry you are feeling so out of sorts! I hope your meds arrive quickly. Thank goodness for a husband who is ordering you to be still. It's probably good that it's the weekend!

I love the bright, shininess of her hair. We spent the afternoon at the park today, and it was just heavenly!

Esther said...

I love the sun shine wispy hair also...and the little outfit in the post down..cute stuff!
Hope you feel better soon...no fun being whacked out :)

Melinda said...

Beautiful photo. Love the wind and sunlight in the hair!

Feel better soon!

Heather of the EO said...

It is a great photo!

I'm sorry you're feeling like poo. I hope things are better today!