Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gratitude Sunday

Quick list today because I have to go make dinner.

1. I am SO grateful that Jeremy let me go home from Church by myself (we had to drive seperately today because I had meetings this morning) so I could have 10 minutes to myself. So nice.
2. The sun shone a lot this week, it was nice.
3. My Dad came up on Friday night and stayed until Saturday mid-day. It was so nice to see him and the kids had SO much fun with their Grandpa.
4. My Mom made Libby a quilt and all 3 kids love it.
5. Amelia is POTTY TRAINED!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! No more diapers on that girl (except for night time, but that is ok with me).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee for the 10 minutes alone and for the POTTY TRAINED girl!! Hope dinner was good. :)

Cynthia said...

Yay for the potty training!