Saturday, November 15, 2008

He Has a New Love

And it's not me. My husband, the one who never sings to me, brings me flowers occasionally, brings me chocolate even less. He is singing love songs and spending more money than we can afford. All for what?!?! A cheap one night stand? No. This will last for a long time.
It's....

It's...

It's...

for THIS.

Ok, not this exact one. The one he is in love with was my Grandmother's. It is old, but makes our green smoothies so nicely. It, it, it does it better than I can.

He tells me there is room for both of us in his heart, but I don't know. I'm off to drink my smoothie, that smooth wonderful concoction that only took 30 seconds in the vitamix. I'm going to drink it, but I won't like it.

1 comment:

Karin said...

hehe, I'm in love with mine too. It even made us powdered sugar last week. I think the one in the picture is the same as ours. We know someone who has been blending meat and nuts and such for her tube-fed daughter for about ten years now and has only needed it serviced once. All I need is for an attachment so that I can blend even with no electricity...but that's what a generator is for, right? I'll ration all my fuel for the vitamix... :-)