Friday, November 14, 2008

Let's Eat!

Next week, I will be sharing some of our favorite recipes with you. They are all vegetarian and very easily could be vegan.

So...if you're looking to mix it up a bit at your house, be sure to come over here as I share a week's worth of Vegetarian meals for your family!

I won't be here tomorrow -- come catch me over at The Bee in Your Bonnet. I'll be talking about babywearing, what else? ;) At my house though, I'll be crafting with my good friend Nicole. I can't wait!!!!

Oh, and just cause I haven't shared a picture of my baby recently -- I don't want you all to go into major withdrawls!

2 comments:

Abe Saves said...

She is so adorable. Love ther little outfit. That John Lennon print was, or rather is, Abram's nursery layette. She is getting so big!

Becca said...

I am cooking a lot more lately, I look forward to the recipes!