Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's a Wallaby

If it's wonderful, well...that's up for debate.  I finished S's Wonderful Wallaby.  I think it's wonderful, he does not.  He will not wear it without a lot of coercion.  Kind of depressing for me...but then I remember he is 3.  However, I don't know that I will knit anything for him again.  He tells me he'll wear it when it snows (it's snowing today), then he says he'll wear it when it is windy (it's windy too), but J had to convince him to wear it today.  Ugh.

Well, at least it looks cute! :)  I have already cast on for A's Wallaby and she will wear it, she won't have a choice!

Here are some photos (they were taken very quickly as he wouldn't wear it for very long).







Here's the specs:
Pattern: Wonderful Wallaby by Cottage Creations
Yarn: Peace Fleece Shaba Green, 3.5 skeins
Needles: Size 8 Knit Picks Options 24 inch circulars
Modifications: I did a garter stitch waistband, armcuffs and collar.  We also opted for the no hood version.  I love it...he doesn't.


Any 3 almost 4 year old boys out there want a sweater? ;)

No comments: