Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally!! A Finished Object!

Yes ladies (and gentlemen...if there are any out there that read this blog), I've finished a project.  A knitting project at that!  I am pretty darn excited.  But not as excited as the little girl who gets to wear said knitting project!

So, I got a little carried away when doing the i-cord.  I took it with me to La Leche League last week and didn't know how much to do, so I just kept going, and going, and going.  I actually like it so long because now I can wrap it around her and tie it in back.  She can't undo it and I love that!

Here's the specs:

Yarn: Shepherd's Shades by Brown Sheep Wool. (I LOVE THIS YARN!!!)  The two colors I used are Thunderstorm and Chestnut.  This yarn is so splooshy, I just adore it and will use it again (and again, and again).

Pattern: Sheepy Time Longies by Mandie Harrington.  This is the second pair of longies I've made from this pattern and I really love it.  She does such a great job of explaining...and if you don't get it, she'll help you!!  What's better than that?

Needles: Knit Picks size 8, 40 inch circular, knit in the Magic Loop.

The model: My adorable little girl who is helping Daddy fix the bathroom door :)


p3250012-small.jpg


p3250014-small.jpg

p3250015-small.jpg


p3250016-small.jpg

No comments: