Friday, November 16, 2007

F.O. and Sheep Shearing

Ok, we'll start with my FO - ANOUK!!! This dress has been 2 years in the making and I've finally finished it! First, I intended on making it for A when she was a baby, but I didn't get it done. So, I frogged it and started over in February. I finished yesterday! She won't let me try it on her yet, but it is SO cute!


pb150020-small.jpg


 


pb150018-small.jpg


 


pb150019-small.jpg


 


 


Oh don't you love it?!?!


Ok, now for the sheep shearing. So, the other day, I was reading the Yarn Harlot and S was sitting with me. He was very inspired by this post. He loved looking at the animals, but mostly, he loved the sheep. He loved seeing the fleece for sale. He decided that he wanted to "make a sheep and cut the wool off and go to the store and buy the wool and spin it into yarn". So, that we did...enjoy the pictures! :)


 


pb120004-small.jpg


 


pb120009-small.jpg


 


pb120010-small.jpg


shearing the wool


pb120011-small.jpg


 


pb120012-small.jpg


Look at this wool that I'm spinning!


 


 



pb120013-small.jpg
Look at my yarn! What shall I knit with it???

No comments: