Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Ok, I have a few minutes!!! S is watching Sesame ...

Ok, I have a few minutes!!! S is watching Sesame Street and A is happily playing downstairs!!! All the stars are in alignment, so I can now show off what I've been doing!

First up, Pillowcase Dress!!! I found this great idea on this awesome blog! I actually made this out of some fun knit fabric I got at Walmart. I adore it!!! Oh, and I used the extra wide bias tape, worked fantastic! (thanks Mom!) Oh and by the way, my dear friend Nicole, first turned me on to these pillowcase dresses! She will have pictures VERY SOON on her blog (hint, hint)




























































































Next up....the second Shirred Dress!! I love this one even more than the first. I've found a small problem that I need to fix though. I didn't do this one quite like the last and so some of the stitches are coming out (argh). But, I think they are easily fixable. Feast your eyes on this cute cute dress!




















I think she was sad about my sock dying too.





































































And, lest you think I sew only for the girlchild...I made this!

















































Like the boy in his underoos? Oh and speaking of the boy...a few silly faces from him to leave you with.











































No comments: