Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Knitting

Oh I love to knit. I am not at all crafty in any other way at all. And, to be quite honest, I'm not very crafty when it comes to knitting. I wish I were more adventureous, but I'm not. I've only knit hats and diaper covers so far. I've started blankets, scarves and a dress for Amelia, but have never finished any of them. So, I am determined to do something new. This came to me today when I was rolling a beautiful hank of yarn that I was sent at Christmas time. It is wool, hand dyed and just gorgeous! So, as I was contemplating...would it look better on Seth's head or Amelia's bum?, I decided NEITHER! I am not sure what I will do with it yet, but something :) I am also bound and determined to learn to knit socks. Wish me luck there! :)

Jer had an interview with Zimmer in Warsaw, IN this morning. It went well. A couple of the men he spoke with know his grad school advisor. So, knowing that Kent will give a good recommendation helps a lot. We're back to waiting. We should know something within the next week about the 2 interview's he's had recently.

No comments: