Thursday, September 7, 2006

Ugh.

I have fallen off the no sugar wagon so many times that I don't think it counts that I was even on it (for the 5 minutes that I was!). So, I'm trying a new strategy. Instead of NO SUGAR, I am saying NO SWEETS. I can do that. So, for one month, no candy, cookies, ice cream (ack!), brownies, or anything of the like. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. Jeremy has just propsed that I get a star on the calendar for every day I go without sweets. It's like when we were attempting at potty training Seth! I hope I get as excited about the stars as he did! :D

Jeremy got a rejection letter today from a company here in Salt Lake. He didn't even get an interview. This is so frustrating. We are both so frustrated and just don't know what to do right now. We have money to get us through this month, then nothing. SOmething will come up, that is what we keep saying, but it's getting harder and harder to believe it. He should hear from the 2 companies he interviewed with next week.

I am just so tired of this. Tired of needing to be on WIC, tired of having no extra cash, tired of the stress of no job. I don't know how my folks did it for 13 months...and they had 5 kids! But, they did have savings. It's just so frustrating. I am sick of apartment living. I want a yard for my son to get to run and play in. I want to be able to sit outside with him and not worry about him running into the parking lot or stepping in dog crap that litters the playground.

Like the title says, ugh. That is just how I'm feeling today. Tomorrow is another day. I get to go hear the Yarn Harlot speak. That will get me even more motivated to knit and at the same time make me sad that I can't buy the sock yarn and needles that I want. Someday, someday, someday...

No comments: