Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Bits

It may be cold and snowy outside, but that isn't stopping Spring from coming to my house.



********************

Thank you ALL for your fabulous comments about my inches lost.  I am really happy about it too.  So, here is my secret, are you ready?  Exercise.  Regular exercise.  I know, I wish it was easier too.  I found something I really enjoy can tolerate doing at the gym several times a week and I do it.  I have been cycling 2-3 times a week for the last month and a half and have recently added in a weight lifting and body shaping class.  That's it.  I am trying to eat better and I am sure that if I actually did, the weight would come off a lot faster.  But I have this sweet tooth and so little self control when it comes to chocolate.

Anyway, that's it.  I just have been exercising and that is it.  I will do pictures again in July, that will be every 3 months.  It will be fun to see what has happened by then.

*************************

It is day 3 of Spring Break around these parts and we have had snow, snow, and more snow.  Lovely huh?  It is actually supposed to warm up today and hopefully melt the snow.  Even though it will kill the snowman the children and I made yesterday, we will all be okay with that.

We are all ready for sunshine, bike rides, park days, and digging in the dirt.  But until then, they are happy to play with each other (most of the time) and I am content taking their pictures.

No comments: