Sunday, November 22, 2009

Frickin'

While having a particularly difficult time with  my children (weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth and a whole lotta yelling too), Seth found the phone and called his Dad.

Seth: Dad? You gotta come home.  I have a problem that you and me need to solve.
Dad: quietly listening
Seth: Mom is yelling and saying frickin and she's saying hell (in the background Mom is yelling and Amelia is crying)

I then realized what Seth was doing and grabbed the phone from him.  Jeremy told me what he said and I just laughed and laughed and laughed. 

I am so glad that I have this little guy to watch out for his little sisters, who isn't afraid to tell me when I'm not being nice, and who is willing to call his Dad when he needs him.

For him to have that much confidence tells me I must be doing something right.  Even if I do say "frickin" and "hell" from time to time.

No comments: