Saturday, July 16, 2011

Donate and Win!!!

I have this friend, Michelle, who is really the most generous person I know.  She will give the shirt off her back to a stranger and not think twice about it.

For the last couple of years she has gone to Peru to help Villa La Paz, an orphanage that helps children who otherwise would be left to fend for themselves.

As I said, Michelle is extremely generous.  She has done numerous fundraisers to help Villa La Paz.  Every single one has been funded by her...OUT OF HER POCKET.  She buys something amazing, and then for every $5 donation, you get an entry into the raffle.

By doing this, she has raised some serious cash for Villa La Paz.

This time folks, is no different.

She is giving away an iPad 2.  With a Smart Cover. Brand new.  Out of her pocket people.

I have donated, and even if I don't win, it's ok because I have donated to a very worthy cause.

So, I implore you, my readers, to use your charitable contributions this month, and give to Villa La Paz.  Go to Michelle's blog and read more about it.  You will be helping more children than you can possibly imagine.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Kim. I truly appreciate the support from you every time I do this. I know that you know how much the Hogar means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Maria said...

This is a really neat idea! I'm going to go check it out now!