Thursday, February 24, 2011

To My Love on Your Birthday


My Dearest,

Today you turn 32.  I can now tease YOU about being into your 30's like you've been teasing me for the last 4 years.

It is amazing to me that when we met and fell in love, I was 24 and you were 22.  It's already been 10 years, where has the time gone?

I am so grateful for you.  I know how lucky I am to have a wonderful husband who helps so much with the kids, cooking, cleaning, rubbing my back and feet, getting out of bed to turn off the light (that is on my nightstand), getting me water when you are already in bed...the list goes on and on and on.


I love how you humor me and do the silly things I ask.  I love that you ran through Central Park in a TUTU with me this summer.  I love that we have the same goals and ideals for our family.  I love that you support me in all my ventures, even if you don't completely understand them.
I love that you love me.

You are amazing.  I am such a lucky woman and am so honored to be yours for-ev-er.


You are my rock.  You are my best friend.  You are the one I want to talk to every time something funny or sad or cool or whatever, happens.

Happy Birthday my dear.

You're my favorite and my best.

Love,
Me.

P.S.  I love you more.

3 comments:

JB said...

Thanks Babe, I love you too!

The Sisters' Hood said...

A love letter ... so sweet xxx

Cheri said...

I also am SO grateful for the man you married-he is the kindest and most supportive hubby I have seen since your daddy-we love you Jer and hope your day was great!

cheri

p.s...did you hear our harmony??? teehee