Thursday, December 2, 2010

You say...

They are wild.

They bounce off the walls.

They are crazy.

 They are loud.

 They are not reverent.

They are out of control.

You might feel inclined to tell me these things and wish me luck with "those kids".
But please remember "those kids" are my babies.

I love them more than life.

They have saved me on more than one occasion.

And while you may think you are being "helpful", you are really hurting me and breaking my heart.  
Your little passive aggressive digs at my parenting by putting down my children are not fair.  
Not fair to them.  

If you have a problem with how I parent, just tell me.  Don't bring these sweet little souls into it.

Because while they may not be the calm, quiet children who subscribe to the idea that children are to be seen not heard, they are mine and they are perfect for me.

No comments: