Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Part 2

**And the winners are....Kate for the book and Jenlynthomas for the Kidzsack.  I will email both of you.  Thanks so much for everyone participating!!!

It wouldn't be the Christmas season without ornaments for the tree and Christmas books.  We have an entire bin of Christmas books that I get out on November 1st every year.  The kids love them, and so do I.

This summer when I was at Blogher, I was invited to a Christmas in August party hosted by Hallmark.  I was able to get a sneak peek at many of their amazing new Christmas ornaments, books, and ideas.  I had such a great time!  One thing that caught my eye was the new Recordable Storybooks.  There are 3 different books, Frosty The Snowman, The Very First Christmas and The Night Before Christmas. I loved this idea so much and wanted to get one for my folks to record for my kids.

A few months went by, Jeremy lost his job, I found out I was pregnant and we found out we'd be moving to Texas.  When my box from Hallmark came in the mail the first week of November, I was so excited to see the recordable Frosty the Snowman book.  I knew as soon as I saw it that it was going to become a very special book for my children.  You see, I knew Jeremy would be leaving the day after Thanksgiving, and that my little ones would really miss having their Daddy read to them every night.  So, Jeremy recorded the book for the kids.  It really is a treasure.  Just see for yourself...


There is something magical about putting up the Christmas tree every year and getting out your ornaments.  Hallmark also sent me these 3 ornaments for my children.


Amelia's
Libby's
Seth's Hiccup and Toothless
My kids love coloring, drawing and really anything that has to do with art.  So, when I found out about Kidzsack, I was really excited.  Here is a bag that they can decorate over and over and over!!!



There are several designs to choose from and it comes with washable markers.  Have your kiddos color it, use it and when they want to color it again, you wash it!  Easy as pie!  My kids LOVE theirs and use it to tote everything from books to babies!

One of my favorite things to get during the holidays are cards.  I love to see family pictures, see how everyone has changed, and read about how the families of my family and friends are doing.

I ordered our cards this year from Tiny Prints this year.  They have such a HUGE selection (I had about 6 or 7 different designs in my cart!).



I absolutely love this design.  On the back there is a spot where I could write a little message.  I loved that I didn't have to write a separate note and stuff each card with it.  With hundreds of designs, there is something perfect for everyone!

With this gift guide I have a couple of giveaways.  

First, a Frosty the Snowman recordable storybook from Hallmark.  This is such a great book and it is really easy to use.

Second, I have a Kidzsack Sports design bag to give to one of you!
I will choose 2 winners at random on Friday, December 10 at 9 pm MST.  Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite holiday tradition and let me know which of these items you want to win.
Good luck and Happy Holidays!!!

*A big thank you to all of those who have gifted me these amazing items, Hallmark, Tiny Prints and Kidzsack.  While I was given some great things to review, the words, sentiments and opinions are all mine.

No comments: