Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

I do love this time of year.  I love reflecting on all of my many blessings.  I love gathering with family and friends and sharing good great food.

I love the sights, smells and sounds of the season.  I love every part of it.

I love that Seth is starting to understand more about the holidays.  He came to me right before Thanksgiving and said, "Mom, I have a great idea.  How about after we eat, we all sit in a circle and say what we are thankful for". 

I want to share a few of the things I am thankful for with you.










These people make my heart soar and my days bright.  They keep me warm at night (by all crowding in my bed) and help keep my feet on the ground.

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving and take a moment to remember all that you have to be thankful for.

I am so grateful for each of them and the joy and peace they bring into my life.

No comments: