Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random Bits and Pieces

We are trying to come up for air.  Jeremy and I both feel as if the wind has been knocked out of us and we are trying so hard to catch our breath again.

We really appreciate everyone's supportive comments both here, on twitter and facebook.  We have some of the best friends ever.

Right now the plan is to do everything to our house that we always wanted to do so we can sell it.  We know we'll be moving as there are no jobs in this area for him.

*le sigh* it is the Lord's will, I just keep reminding myself of that.

**********************************************************
 In other news....

Seth made his first attempt of putting on a prefold with a snappi on Libby.  I think he did a smashing job, don't you?
************************************************************

I love how my sweepings look after the kids play with play-doh.  It makes me happy.


Yeah, and Play-Doh + Potato Head parts = TOTALLY AWESOME!

No comments: