Friday, July 30, 2010

Getting Ready

I can't believe that next week at this time I will be in New York at Blogher!!!  I can't wait.

But, while I can't wait, I have SO much to get done before we leave on Wednesday.  Besides getting everything ready for my Mom to come (she is staying with the hooligans while we're gone), keeping the kids fed and happy, I am also working on a few other projects...

Remember this?  This is the Clapotis I made in 2007 (look at those leaves, I love fall here!) and I decided I needed one for Summertime.  When I found the perfect yarn (made of SUGAR CANE!!!) I knew I had to do it again.

Isn't this just a beautiful color???  I am about 2/3 of the way done, so I am working every spare minute I have on it.

I am also making a few new outfits for New York.  I have 3 dresses I have made and am now going to make myself a wrap skirt with this fabric

It's not quite that bright, but it is so beautiful!

That is where I am trying to get ready.  Oh, and of course loving on my babies every chance I get.  I am going to miss them so much!!!

No comments: