Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sisters

Please come visit my review blog and make a comment.  Easiest $1 you will ever donate to a good cause.

When I was little I envied girls who had a sister close to their age.  The way they would play together, tell secrets, and know things about each other that no one else could....I ached for it. 


I wanted so badly to have a girl, close to my age, that I could play with, who wanted me around and who I could just laugh with.
My sister got married when I was 12.  I wanted a sister that I could tell about my first kiss, and boys that I liked and could share clothes with.  She was great...just so much older that we never shared these moments.

Now, as I watch my two girls, I am so grateful they have each other.  They have jokes, they love to play and laugh together.  Libby wakes up and looks for "Mia" in her bed, she loves her sissy, and her sissy loves her.


I am so glad they have each other.


And so glad they like each other.

No comments: