Thursday, March 4, 2010

March

I am just overwhelmed with all of you.  I don't know why it always surprises me, the goodness I find here, but it does.  Perhaps it's because I know how much ick there is out there in internet land and while it hasn't invaded my happy little spot, I know how easily it could.


Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful, sweet, kind, heartfelt comments the other day.  I truly was speaking from my heart and when that is so well received, it just brightens the gloom.

The last few days in these parts have been just beautiful.  It has warmed enough for the snow to start to melt and for us to venture outside.

I do love March.  I love the promise of Spring.  I love that even though it may snow again and we might get another 18 inches, it won't last for long.  I love that I can see the light at the end of the Winter tunnel.  I love the promise of warmth, growth and the smell of the dirt after a long cold winter.


The children and I have taken the opportunity to get outside and enjoy the weather.  We are lucky that we live close enough to Seth's school to walk to pick him up.  The girls and I have loved it, and so has Seth.

 In his Police hat he made at school. Telling me "put your hands up!"

There is a canal that we walk by on the way home and when it is not full, I let the kids play on the bridges that go over it.

We all enjoy this so much and I just love that it is only the beginning of a lot more time outside.


Welcome back March.  We have missed you.

No comments: