Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh Cutie Pants

My very sweet niece came to visit this weekend.  She is almost 16 and is just so much fun.  She actually plays with her cousins and is just such a joy to have around.

She kept drooling all over my fabric stash, so I told her to pick some out and we'd make her a little something.  When she picked out this yellow I wasn't sure.  But these pajama pants turned out SO cute!!!  They totally fit her personality, bright and sunny.






She would have modeled these for the picture, but we were getting ready to leave to take Seth to school and then her home.  You'll just have to trust me at how cute they are on her!

I used the pajama pant pattern from Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross.  I highly recommend this book.  It is great.

I just sent off a very cute robe and slipper set for a sweet little girl in California.  This is the same pattern I used for my kids robes, oh how I love it.





I am offering these in my shop also, so if you don't want to make one, you can buy one from me!!

And in case you think I have given up the needles after doing Jeremy's sweater, you are wrong.  I have knit two hats in the last couple of weeks.  Kalli tweeted to me asking if I could do this pattern for her little guy.  Oh my YES I can!!!



Yes, I love this hat and I love this pattern.  It is super fast, easy to customize (just add or take away a section) and is GREAT for little ones.  I used Cascade Ecological Wool for this one and LOVE the feel of it.  I have also made one for Libby out of Pure Wool and as soon as she'll let me, I'll get a picture of it on her.

So...that is what I've been up to.  What about you?  Any great crafting projects I need to know about???

No comments: