Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Come On Over

It's the most wonderful time of the year.  You know, the cold weather, the baking, the sweets, the yummy food, gifts to be given, the food, crafts to be made, the food, secrets to hold, the food....did I mention the food?

Because I love you all so much, I want to invite you over to my place for a Marshmallow Making Party!  If you live in Utah, or want to drive (or fly) here, please do! 

When: December 12
Time: 10 am until whenever we are done
Where: My house.  You must email me for the address because I'm not posting it on my blog :)

Bring your kids or leave them home, doesn't matter to me.  Come and make mallows, dip them in chocolate and other goodies, have lunch and a great time with the girls.

I hope lots of you can come...or I will look like this.


No comments: