Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Name Winner

Ok, I love you all. Even though there were only 22 comments (COME ON!), I got some great feedback from you.

I have decided to keep my Prairie Mama name. You all are right, it is who I am. I am going to add a little tag line, I'll let you know when I get that figured out ;)

Now for the winner. I did the lovely random number generator on random.org and the winner is....

#5, Lolli, she said:

PS--Personally, I think Displaced Prairie Mama would be fun. That way, people would still recognize who you are.

So....I will let you all know when the changes come..wait, you'll see :)
I SO appreciate your input, y'all ROCK!!!

And Lolli...let me know if you want something handmade, or whats and your address and I will get it in the mail ASAP!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! What a great Saturday morning surprise!! I'll email you. :)

Susan Berlien said...

Good. I'm glad you're going to keep the name :)

Jennifer said...

Dang! sorry I missed the chance! I always love a good contest!! I love yoru name though, for the record! I keep wondering what I'll change my name to once I'm pregnant... I'm not sure if I'll still be a future mama, or if I'll change it to something else... I dunno!

Finally getting time to visit and follow all my moxies!! :)

Zakary said...

I really like Prairie Mama too, it fits you! Good luck getting your dotcom!