Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swimming Lessons

My kids are fish. They come by it quite naturally if I do say so myself. I was a swimmer and a diver in High School and practically grew up in the water. I love watching my babes swim, they love it and so do I.



We just wrapped up swim lessons last week and they had so much fun. Amelia's teachers had to keep telling her to close her mouth, she just kept smiling the whole time!


Seth can now swim under the water. He can't go very far, we're working on that. They loved it and so did I.


I can't wait now until next year when this little one will get to get in rather than sitting on the sidelines watching her Bubs and Sis.

4 comments:

kmfm said...

so cute! We went to the pool last week and both Finnegan and Maggie were jumping off the edge into the kid pool, but then one time Maggie got out and ran to the deep pool and jumped in. I had to quick jump in an bring her back up...she thought that was great and no longer wanted to jump into the "baby" pool. phew...a lot of work with just me there and not Mike. We missed the boat on swim lessons this year (long story). Looks like it was a good time!

Melonius said...

My daughter is a fish too. My son is a bit more cautious, like me. I have never been that great at swimming.

Unknown said...

I have some fish, too. I must tell you--it's SO nice to have everyone tall enough to stand in the pool now!

Heather of the EO said...

I'm a fish too. Even though I never really learned how to swim or dive correctly...I just LOVE the water :) Can't wait to see my kids do this, it looks like so much fun :)