Friday, July 24, 2009

Here I Am!

ohmygosh! I have missed you my lovlies! I am here in Chicago sitting at the Walmart booth on the Expo floor at BlogHer. The lovely hotel we are staying in (that has VERY comfy beds by the way) wasn't ready for so many people wanting to use the internet at once, so I can't get any internet in my room. Heather and I have been sad and missing our contact with the outside world.

I am loving BlogHer. I have met so many wonderful people, made some great contacts and am learning lots on how to make this a better place for all of us.

Libby is the star of the show though. I can't take two steps without someone saying that she is beautiful, so good, so happy, etc. etc. etc. If only I had a nickle for everyone who has said that, then I'd have enough money to get me to BlogHer 2010 in NYC!

I will be back with pictures and stories when I can. Just know I am having a great time and loving every minute of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so good to hear! I am glad you are having a blast. I didn't know you had Libby with you. I can't wait to see your pictures!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

I'm so glad I finally got to meet you because you are just way too cute.

I wish there was more time to chat though, enjoy Chicago!