Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sigh

On Saturday it looked like this outside...





Today, it looks like this... (insert picture of SNOW! for some reason, my computer has eaten the picture...I guess it is in denial about the weather also)

Sigh.

Good thing I have some crafting to keep me thinking Spring.

Square Bears from Sew Darn Cute (I did make one more, but Amelia wouldn't let me photograph hers)


Basic Pillowcase Dress with shirring at the top instead of the elastic casing. I love it, but it still needs a little tweaking. Nothing better than getting a dress done while the boy is at Preschool.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your projects!! Sorry about the snow. :(

Anonymous said...

I'll take the snow if it means lovely crafts. :) Love the little bears and the dress. So cute! Great job. And here's to some warmer weather again really soon.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love the chickens! I hear we might have snow on Sunday!

Steph

dee said...

The weather in NY has been crazy unpredictable, too. Hopefully we're done with the snow, but now we're in a cold, rainy phase that makes it impossible to get ready in the morning!

sara said...

The cold sucks.

Also - this post reminded me - do you still want to do those pillowcase dresses for me? I had kind of forgotten I left those with you.