Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Going!

Remember last week when I told you about my partial sponsorship by Signing Time to Blogher? Well, I am SO excited to go and can't wait for July!!!

I am still looking for some more sponsors to help me with the flight and hotel cost. So, you can imagine my excitement when I found out that ZRecommends is giving away a 3 night hotel stay for the Conference!!!

They are not only giving away a room, but it is on the Executive Club Level. From their website:
In addition to the standard amenities in every room at this hotel (chief among them are great views of either the Chicago River, Lake Michigan or the city skyline from every room), the Executive Club Level offers access to a bi-level lounge which features not just "breathtaking views" but daily complimentary breakfasts, evening hors d'oeurves, and snacks and beverages throughout the day, plus free high-speed internet access, PC and Mac workstations, office supplies, and massage chairs. (The lefthand photo above was taken in the Club Level lounge.) Club Level guests also have access to an executive health club, free in-room high-speed internet (standard room residents pay a daily fee), 60 minutes of free local calls (did you know hotels charge for that now?), "plush robes," turndown service, free mouthwash, etc. etc. Bring your own cucumber slices for your eyelids and you're all set!

Sounds good to me!!! If you're going and need a room, go on over and see how you can enter to win. And if you win and I don't, let me come crash with you ok? ;)

2 comments:

sara said...

Oh I am going with you if you win! LOL That sounds like just what I need :)

Mommy Mo said...

I was hoping that I could CRASH with you.