The sun is shining, March is here and I have much to be grateful for.
1. Going to see my dear friend Lori yesterday and celebrating her new baby with her. I can't wait to meet Miss Debbie!! (ok, not really the baby's name, it's what her almost 5 year old thinks they should name her. So funny!)
2. Finding out that my other great friend, Lindsey, is pregnant with TWINS!!! I am so thrilled for her!! I don't think you ever read this Linds, but if you do, CONGRATS again! :)
3. Spending the afternoon and evening with my brother, sister-in-law and adorable nieces and nephews. It was so nice just to sit and chat. And no peeing on the floor. YAY!
4. It's March. That means it will soon (oh please, please, please) be Spring and no more winter!
5. Realizations. More on that later, promise.
How about you? What are you grateful for today?